The modern sedentary lifestyle has contributed to the rapid rise of the disease and it is estimated that today, more than 62 million Indians suffer from diabetes and the numbers are projected to touch 100 million by 2035. At Kainos, diabetes care is comprehensive and starts with preventive checks which can help those at risk avoid completely. For those with diabetes, Kainos’ team of expert doctors and trained medical staff offer care for the various types and stages of diabetes.
A Multidisciplinary approach which ensures expert care for all diabetic complications, which includes,
• Foot care - Screening for highrisk cases and management of foot ulcers.
• Eye care - Care for Diabetes Retinopathy, Muscular Disorders, Cataracts, and Glaucoma.
• Kidney care - Care to prevent or delay the development of diabetic kidney disease
• Weight management - Services include appropriate nutrition and robotic bariatric surgery.
• Diabetes in Children - The paediatric, nutrition and other allied departments at kainos lend their expertise in treating and caring for minors with the disease.
• Dedicated Diabetic clinics.
State of the art medical infrastructure and equipment including:
• Modern laboratory services
• Continuous glucose monitoring.
• Insulin pump services.
Kidney care for diabates
Eye care for diabetes
Food care for diabetes
Modern laboratory services